HealthyExercize.com Vertical Challenger This Verticle Challenger is exactly what you need for an accurate way to measure verticle jumping height. The adjustable metal arms are in 1 inch increments and make for precise measurements. When jumping the arms are moved to show how high you jumped. Afterwards, use the included reset bar to reset the arms and measure your next jump.
- Affordable and accurate device for measuring vertical jump!
- Telescopes from 4 to 12 feet, with heavy duty base and casters for stability and portability
- Moveable metal arms placed at 1" increments allow for accurate jump measurement
- Highest arm reached remains angled until jump reading is measured
- Includes handy reset pole