HealthyExercize.com Phoenix Health & Fit Revolution Club Cycle Amaizing for the price! This Revolution Club Cycle is almost completely silent! It has increased stability over other makes of cycle bikes and is built with a resistance system that features a 5 positions click-stop lever. The level is located by the handlebars for easy and seamless transitions. This bike comes without many of the fancy computer gadgets that cause bikes to skyrocket in price, but is a solid, well built, quality bike. This bike will last a long time. Pedal forward and backward to easy training of all your leg muscles. This bike allows you to cycle with or without tension. Because the Recolution Club Cycle doesn't have chains or gears, it is a safer bike. Chains are the biggest breakdown of cycle bikes at health clubs and this bike eliminates that problem!
- Bio medically efficient design. Adjustments in saddle height and fore-aft seat positioning allow for maximum total tension and force-generating capabilities as well as a neutral knee position
- Comes completely assembled with welded frame and handle bar
- Resistance system features oversized, center-pull brake pads controlled by a five position "click stop" lever located conveniently near the handlebar
- Direct Drive allows you to pedal both forward and backwards, with or without tension. There are no gears to strip. No chain to break. Not only is it virtually silent, but the fiber belt completely eliminates chain breakage- the biggest cause of health club cycle downtime
- Measures 18" wide by 46" long. Weighs 96 lbs.
- Each cycle is shipped in its own carton (truck shipment only)
- Welded frame, no nuts and bolts, and each cycle comes with its own spare parts kit.
- Lifetime guarantee on frame, 1 year on parts
- 39.6 flywheel weight