HealthyExercize.com Fitnex Recumbent Exercise Bike Commercial Grade by Aristo
The Aristo Commercial Recumbent Bike has everything you need for an effective cardio workout. The arm position moves from directly infront of the users to a 45 degree angle which allows for easy access to users of all sizes. Bike includes adjustable seat, adjustable levelers, 7 programmed workout settings. The display includes feedback on calories burned, heartrate, time and distance, among others. Recumbent bikes are excellent bikes for rehab, those with neck and back injuries or pain, or those who are training. The more natural angles of the bike help the athlete to train longer with less fatigue than a regular bike causes through strain on muscles.
- Exclusive Swing Arm design positions from directly in front of user to 45 degrees to the right of user, allowing for easy access to users of all sizes
- Seat adjusts from the center of crank arm to front of seat, from 16" to 28"
- Smooth, solid positioning on twin 1" guide rods with heavy duty linear bearings, offering one of the most solid seats in the industry
- Adjustable levelers at the four corners allow easy positioning
- Display tilts forward and back to offer better viewing for all sizes of users
- Built in reading rack
- 1 Manual Program setting
- 7 Programmed workout settings: Constant load, Weight loss, Interval, CV Workout, Heart Rate Control, Fat Burn, Rolling Hills. Each program has 8 "class" selections that alter the total resistance and can be graphically seen in the "Workout Profile Display"
- Workout Data includes: Time, Heart Rate, Watts, Calories, distance, Mets, Workout Level Speed and RPM.
- Data viewed in Alphanumeric or Dot Matrix Display
- Footprint: 58" X 29" X 53"